ISSN: 1409-6099 (Print)
ISSN: 1857-663X (Online)
- Read: 6866
Help for authors
- Manuscript should be written in English and Macedonian (for Macedonians) and submitted as a MS Word (including figures and tables).
- Cyrillic names should be transliterated (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query/static/Transliteration.doc), for Macedonian transliteration see: http://jser.fzf.ukim.edu.mk/index.php/transliteration
- Detailed guidelines for authors can be found at http://jser.fzf.ukim.edu.mk/index.php/authors-instructions Please carefully follow the guidelines when preparing a manuscript for submission.
- The authors should check the accuracy of all reference citations. For samples of reference citation formats, authors should consult National Library of Medicine web site. The titles of journals should be abbreviated according to the style used in Index Medicus. Consult the list of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE.
- The copyright of all material published is vested in the Institute of Special Education and Rehabilitation.
- Manuscripts should be submitted electronically using the article submission form which will be accessible after registration and logging on with your JSER username and password. Registrations are open and activated automatically.
Publish with JSER
10 Most Read Articles
- REHABILITATION OF PERSONS WITH CEREBRAL PALSY
- INOVATIONS IN THERAPY OF AUTISM
- HYPERACTIVE CHILD`S DISTURBED ATTENTION AS THE MOST COMMON CAUSE FOR LIGHT FORMS OF MENTAL DEFICIENCY
- AUTISM AND TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS
- DISORDERED ATTENTION AS NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL COGNITIVE DISFUNCTION
- THE DURATION AND PHASES OF QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
- PEDAGOGICAL DIMENSIONS OF THE LEISURE
- THE ACTION RESEARCH METHOD
- THE RIGHTS OF THE HANDICAPPED PERSONS IN CASE OF THE LOW FOR SOCIAL CARE
- DISODERS IN THE SPEECH DEVELOPMENT EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT