ISSN: 1409-6099 (Print)
ISSN: 1857-663X (Online)
- Read: 4815
Peer Review Process
The manuscripts submitted to 'Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation' will be reviewed for possible publication on the understanding that they have been submitted only to 'Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation' and have not been published, simultaneously submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Once a manuscript is submitted to 'Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation', it is sent to an external reviewers who will give the necessary recommendations according to which the article is published unaltered or is sent back to the author for corrections as advised by the reviewer, or rejected. The author is informed regarding the same. Once the article is fit for publication it is published both in print and online journal.
The peer-review process is double blinded, i.e., the reviewers do not know who the authors of the manuscript are and the authors do not have access to the information of who the peer-reviewers are.
Publish with JSER
10 Most Read Articles
- REHABILITATION OF PERSONS WITH CEREBRAL PALSY
- INOVATIONS IN THERAPY OF AUTISM
- HYPERACTIVE CHILD`S DISTURBED ATTENTION AS THE MOST COMMON CAUSE FOR LIGHT FORMS OF MENTAL DEFICIENCY
- AUTISM AND TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS
- DISORDERED ATTENTION AS NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL COGNITIVE DISFUNCTION
- THE DURATION AND PHASES OF QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
- PEDAGOGICAL DIMENSIONS OF THE LEISURE
- THE ACTION RESEARCH METHOD
- THE RIGHTS OF THE HANDICAPPED PERSONS IN CASE OF THE LOW FOR SOCIAL CARE
- DISODERS IN THE SPEECH DEVELOPMENT EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT