ISSN: 1409-6099 (Print)
ISSN: 1857-663X (Online)
- Read: 2322
Open Access Licence
No Permission Required
JSER applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to all works we publish (read the human-readable summary or the full license legal code). Under the CC BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in JSER, so long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
In most cases, appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original article (e.g., Reichenberg M. The Importance of Structured Text Talks for Students’ Reading Comprehension. J Spec Educ Rehab 2014; 15(3-4):77-94. doi: 10.2478/JSER-2014-0012). If the item you plan to reuse is not part of a published article (e.g., a featured issue image), then please indicate the originator of the work, and the volume, issue, and date of the journal in which the item appeared. For any reuse or redistribution of a work, you must also make clear the license terms under which the work was published.
This broad license was developed to facilitate open access to, and free use of, original works of all types. Applying this standard license to your own work will ensure your right to make your work freely and openly available. Learn more about Open Access. For queries about the license, pleasecontact us.
Publish with JSER
10 Most Read Articles
- REHABILITATION OF PERSONS WITH CEREBRAL PALSY
- INOVATIONS IN THERAPY OF AUTISM
- HYPERACTIVE CHILD`S DISTURBED ATTENTION AS THE MOST COMMON CAUSE FOR LIGHT FORMS OF MENTAL DEFICIENCY
- AUTISM AND TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS
- DISORDERED ATTENTION AS NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL COGNITIVE DISFUNCTION
- THE DURATION AND PHASES OF QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
- PEDAGOGICAL DIMENSIONS OF THE LEISURE
- THE ACTION RESEARCH METHOD
- THE RIGHTS OF THE HANDICAPPED PERSONS IN CASE OF THE LOW FOR SOCIAL CARE
- DISODERS IN THE SPEECH DEVELOPMENT EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT